You Submit You solely are responsible for any information you provide to us or other users in the registration, shipping, or transportation process. Your personal information and any shipment or trip listings must be true, legal, accurate, and non-fraudulent. You may not provide contact information to other members for the purpose of bypassing MUB CARGO transaction fees. Information may not contain any viruses or other malware that may damage or interfere with our website. Furthermore, you may not list any shipment or trip on our mobile app that, by paying to us a fee, could cause us to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or that violates our Prohibited Items terms. You authorize MUB CARGO to use the information you supply to us in connection with our services and in accordance with this Agreement. Our mobile app acts as a passive conduit for any and all communication and/or distribution of information. We have no control, editorial or otherwise, over any communication, information, and specifically, over the content of such communication or information. We do not and will not ensure the accuracy or reliability of such communication or information nor will we act as a monitor over the content of such communication for information. However, we do reserve the absolute right to remove or restrict any communication or information that you may post to the mobile app that is in violation of this Agreement, illegal, threatening, or lewd. You acknowledge and agree that this website acts as a passive conduit for any of your on line communication or distribution of content or information. Furthermore, you expressly represent and warrant the following: (1) You are the owner, with all appurtenant rights thereto, of any and all communication, content and/or information that you post on the mobile app, or; (2) You are the legitimate and rightful grantee of a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce and distribute such communication, content and/or information. To only that extent to allow us to use your communication, content and/or information and not violate your rights in the same, You grant to us a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to exercise the copyright, publicity and database rights that you have in your communication, content and/or information. You further represent and warrant that any and all of your online communication, content and/or information:
- Will not violate any law, regulation, rule, or statute;
- Will not violate the terms of this Agreement;
- Will not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright, patent or trademark rights;
- Will not contain obscene, lewd, or suggestive content and under no circumstances will it contain pornography;
- Will not be libellous, threatening, harassing or defamatory. This specifically includes making legal claims of any sort about MUB CARGO employees, agents, other members, or the marketplace itself;
- Will not contain any computer hardware or software, viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other computer programming that may interfere with the operation of our website, operation of any of our systems and or create or impose a large burden or load on our website;
- Will not scan or test the vulnerability or security of our website or the system within which it operates;
- Will not be used for commercial or public purposes outside of the requirements of this Agreement;
- Will not create liability for us in any manner whatsoever;
- Will not frame or link to our website without our written permission;
- Will not involve the upload, or insertion of, any programming language or code into or onto, our website.
You agree to use common sense and good judgment when conducting or posting any online communication or distribution of information. You assume legal responsibility for all damages incurred as a result of any of your online communication or distribution of information.